Sunday, April 10, 2011

BEAUTY: Chanel "Mimosa" (Yellow) + "Orange Fizz" Nail Lacquer for Summer 2011



Yellow Nail Polish. Hmmmm...very interesting. Do I like this, I ask myself? Well, I suppose it depends on each person's skin tone complimenting the tonal value of the yellow polish. I suppose if you're an olive-skinned brunette, you could almost wear any and all. But us fair blondes have to be careful to stay with the warmer, buttery yellows and avoid the cooler lime-tinted yellows. That's why the Mimosa will work for most. Not sure I'd wear it to an evening event but so fun for summer! Almost any skin tone can wear the Orange Fizz. Beautiful! What do you think? 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love this shannon....i'll have to look for a fun yellow...going to have a manicure and pedicure tomorrow...love your blog...

cheers~tracy...machel's sister~

Shannon Elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
butiksofie said...

Yes you are so right! I am a big fan of chanel nailpolish but the yellow one is only for the olive -skinned! I would not like this one for fale skin...hughs Anja